Ranbir Kapoor Height: 6’
Ranbir Kapoor Weight: 150 lbs
- His breakfast consists of milk with cornflakes, banana or egg white with brown bread and fresh juice.
- His lunch includes Dal, two chapatis and tandoori chicken
- Dal, roti (made from three grains; wheat, jwar and bajara), subzi (cooked with only 3tbs olive oil) and a bowl of curd for lunch.
- Fresh juice or green tea for snacks.
- Grilled chicken, fish or salmon for dinner.
- He also takes supplements consisting multi vitamins and whey protein shakes twice a day, first after the workout and second after dinner.
Ranbir has no time to visit a gym regularly due to his busy and irregular shooting schedule so he hired a personal trainer Pradeep Bhatia. Pradeep travels with the actor to his shoots and ensure that Ranbir eats right and doesn’t miss a single workout.
When in Mumbai Ranbir goes to Sanjay Dutt’s gym regularly for five days a week and workout for about an hour. Ranbir Kapoor’s workout routine consists:
- Cardio for 5-10 minutes to warm up the body
- Crunches and pull-ups
- Focuses on different body parts like biceps-triceps, chest-back and shoulders –legs on different days of the week and do exercise accordingly.
- He does a lot of weights for abdominal muscles.
Apart from these he also like kickboxing and practice it regularly. He also plays football to maintain his body shape.
- Drink lots of water.
- Never skip your workout routine.
- Include outdoor activities like playing football etc in your fitness training.