#Yoga means Union. The purification and preparation of the body for the earlier yogic disciplines began 1000 years ago to develop into the mystery of the postures, know known as Hatha Yoga, which most people understand as “YOGA”.Through the practice of yoga we want to unite ourselves to our higher selves and live in balance. According to yoga breathe not only sustains your life (i.e fuels your metabolism), but can be used to increase the quality of your life.
Yoga Do’s & Dont’s
- Wear Comfortable Cloths you can move in.
- When possible do yoga in clean and accommodating Envoirment.
- Do the yoga barefoot so that nerve endings in your feet can breathe.
- Keep you spine and shoulders covered while doing any kind of extended meditation.
- Don’t eat 2-3 hours before practicing yoga.
- Never practice yoga under the influence of drug and alcohol.
- Don’t aggravate an existing injury-If you have a chronic or congenital injury, disability or mental/physical illness, please follow the advice of qualified health professional