12 Benefits to Lose Fat

12 Benefits to Lose Fat

831
0
SHARE

When you lose fat…

It is said more than half of the world’s diseases may be prevented by losing ‘the fat’ and thereby weight. Yes it’s true! Losing weight is beyond looking good, it has both mental as well as physical advantages. Almost every disease you get caught up with is somehow related to your weight in case you are obese or overweight. First thing any doctor would suggest is to lose those pounds. Losing weight will improve the quality of life. Everything starts and ends in the head, and a happy mind will contribute to a positive life. A study states losing fat reduce the mortality rate by 5yrs.

Here is what happens when you lose that fat on you. Also explained further.

f1

 Image Source :  positivemed

DISEASES/ DISORDERS

  • Depression

When you lose fat and thereby weight you surely have one thing to be happy about. NEW YOU! According to a study losing fat resolves 55% of the depression you might be suffering right now. Remember everything is going to be alright at the end of the day. Depression and weight gain is a vicious cycle. You are unhappy –feeling lost – turn to food for comfort – weight gain. Working out will give you a sense of achievement.

f2

 Image Source :  thejointblog
  • Migraines

According to a study at Philadelphia’s Drexel University College of Medicine increased belly fat is directly related to increased risk of migraines. Losing fat resolves 57% of migraines.

  • Pseudo tumor cerebri (brain)

Pseudo tumor cerebri occurs when the pressure inside your skull increases for unknown reasons. But a study states its relation with obesity. Hence losing fat resolves around 96% chances of pseudo tumor cerebri.

  • Dyslipidemia hypercholestrolemia (Cholesterol)

To break this mammoth word down, dyslipidemia is abnormal amount of lipids (e.g. fat, cholesterol) and hypercholestrolemia is abnormally low level of cholesterol. Loosing fat reduces 63% chances of this issue.

  • Non- alcoholic fatty liver disease (liver)

As the very name suggests it’s the fat deposited on the liver (steatosis) due to reasons other than obsessive alcohol abuse. And one other very prominent cause is obesity. Therefore reducing fat resolves almost 90% chances of this disease.

  • Venous stasis disease (legs)

Also known as venostasis is a condition of slow blood flow in the veins especially legs. It results in formation of blood clots. It’s caused due to lack of movement in legs. It prevents doctors suggest walking, calf workouts etc. hence reducing fat resolves 95% chances of this disease.

  • Metabolic syndrome (metabolism)

It’s a disorder of energy utilization and its accumulation. Its major cause is abdominal fat or the fat around the waist or stomach. Losing fat beats 80% chances of acquiring this disability.

  • Diabetes mellitus type 2

90% of diabetes that people generally are diagnosed with is type-2 and the other 10% is gestational diabetes. The biggest cause behind type-2 diabetes is Obesity. Killing that fat resolves 83% chances of you getting diabetes.

  • Degenerative joint disorder (bone/joints)

Also known as osteoarthritis. It’s an abnormal degradation of joints leading to excruciating pain or a burning sensation causing immobility in joints or one particular joint. It is the most common form of arthritis. One way to manage it losing weight and losing weight brings down the chances of degeneration by 41-76%.

  • Asthma

Asthma is difficulty in breathing and obesity. It can rarely be imagined as a cause behind it but a recent study explains a correlation between obesity and the risk of asthma.  Several factors may be at play including decreased respiratory function due to a buildup of fat and the fact that adipose tissue leads to a pro-inflammatory state. Hence reducing fat reduces 80% chances of asthma.

  • Gout

It’s a medical condition also known as the Big Toe because it mostly occurs on the toe. This condition might look funny but it’s a red, tender, hot, swollen joint  which is very painful. Gout has a lot to do with your dietary intake. Hence losing weight diminishes 77% chances of getting one.

f3

 

Image Source : goutpictures
  • Cardiovascular disease( heart)Most of us know about but for those who don’t know it’s a heart condition occurring due to high blood, lack of exercise, obesity and a lot more reasons. Cardiovascular disease (CVD) is a leading reason behind deaths globally. Most forms of CVD’s are treatable with initial treatment primarily focused on diet and lifestyle interventions. Reducing fat can reduce the risk of a cardiovascular disease by 82%.
 Featured Image Source :recapo

 

NO COMMENTS